Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Started the book



Finally made a start on the ebook this last weekend. Not sure how long it will take me to get it ready to be uploaded to Amazon. I would guess it will be ready Feb/March 2013.

I was thinking the other day of how to tell if your eating is under control. First thing is that you dont crave carbs in the afternoon and you are in control of your eating habits. You can comfortably go for 4 to 5 hours without eating. You are not obsessing about where you next meal is coming from and what it is going to be and whether you will get enough on your plate! You can fit into the same pair of non elasticated trousers for months and years at a time and they are not outsize!

I am still a work in progress but I can fit into the same trousers I bought in July this year. So that is 5 months at a steady weight. Before I would either be wearing my smallest trousers for about a couple of weeks and then find I could not get them on again.

You dont have pads of fat at the back of your neck, on the inside of your knees and a roll around your liver.

These are all signs of an insulin imbalance. Watch this space for more news on the book that may change your life.

No comments: