Thursday, August 24, 2017

Here we go Again

50 yrs and counting! I have been dieting for sooo long with not a lot to show for it! Or rather too much!

Hope I am finally going to sort this problem out without going to extremes and having surgery!

A couple of weeks ago I had a bit of a scare and had what I am told was a TIA.

I am now on aspirin and hope it does not happen again.

So new attempt and new diet plan.

My daughter has been talking about Trim Healthy Mama plan.

So ordered the books and having a go.

So far it seems to be either meals with protein and fat. plus green veg. Or meals with protein and low GI carbs plus green  veg and no fat.

So it seems doable.

Of course where I live I cant get all the nut and seed flours and special foods.

So will have to work with what I can get.

Will wait and see if I get any results.

No comments: