Sunday, June 16, 2019

Hope to make my short term goal

I have a long term goal which is to finally understand why my weight has been such a problem for me all my life and to finally get down to an acceptable size when I can buy normal size clothes in normal shops that look good on my normal body.

My short term goal is to get under 90kg by the time I go to UK next month. That means I need to lose 05kg per week for the next three weeks which I feel is quite achievable.

I have a stop and start relationship with weight loss. I can stay around the same weight for 4 days to a week and then my body decides to drop the weight. This is what it has done over the last 2 days and I have found 800gms gone on the scale.

I have a theory that my fat cells reduce in fat but gain in water for a few days. Then the body cant hold onto the extra water and the water is released resulting in a weight loss.

I know that I have been doing things right. I am fasting and consuming my bone broth and yoghurt cheese, not eating any grain or high carb veg. So theoretically the weight must go down. But its very nice when it does.

One pair of jeans which I could not get into 5 mths ago are now getting too big. So they will join the elasticated trousers in the bin bag. Got 2 more smaller jeans I am trying on to see when they are comfortable enough to wear.

Great something is finally working for me.

No comments: