Sunday, December 22, 2019

Heading for a slimmer Christmas than last year.

Well I tried the 1 day fast but felt out of control around food the following morning.

So not an experiment I will be repeating soon. I had to plan the fasting day for an afternoon where I was out of the house and had a lot to do.

I have found that skipping breakfast suits me best. Then bone broth for lunch with some chilli and veg.

Mid afternoon I now have a couple of boiled eggs with mayo.

Then my dinner will be some sort of meat with low carb veggies. Just the one dishful. No seconds.

I am looking forward to losing the next 16kg over 2020.

Looking forward to next Christmas where I will be a normal weight but I will never have a 'normal' metabolism.

I will always have to look to the fats in my diet rather than the sugar and grains to keep slim.

No comments: