Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still dieting now with Irvingia

Was not sure if I would find this again. Not posted for nearly 10 months and in that time have been binging my way back up to nearly 200lbs again.

All my life I have been looking for that magic something that would help me lose the weight and keep it off and also to control the binges and make me feel satisfied with the quantities of food I am allowed.

Two weeks ago I found a product called Irvingia which is said to overcome Leptin resistance and enable your brain and stomach work together to make you satisfied after a meal.

I have been using it ever since and have lost 10lbs and found the afternoon cravings, nibbling and binging have just stopped from the first day I took it.

I am still using the low carb diet as I know I also have insulin resistance.

This is the answer for me. Low carb plus irvingia plus. Only another 40lb to go.

No comments: