Wednesday, October 18, 2017

10kg and counting

Today saw another kg number.

Got to celebrate every achievement.

Always before a diet has been like balloon blowing. You know at some point its all going to blow up in your face and you will binge in a major way and feel its hopeless.

So far I am not getting that feeling at all.

I am making steady progress, maybe not as fast as when I was counting calories but I am rarely seeing gains.

My afternoon snack yesterday was some strawberries I had bought in town, my strained yogurt cheese, spoonful of cream and xylitol syrup. Totally delicious. If there are any strawberries left I will have another portion today at tea time!

I have been making mini crustless quiches in silicon cups. Had 3 of those for breakfast yesterday and not hungry till after 1. Went round the supermarket at 12 without any need to buy something to keep me going.

I have taken up cooking again. Something I did not trust myself to do before.

Just made 72 mini egg quiches with eggs, cream, milk, fried onion, tumeric and herbs.

They can be kept in the fridge for a few days and also eaten cold. But are nice microwaved to warm them up. Eat for breakfast on the go, or with salad for lunch. My DH also likes them for tea time instead of a sandwich.

Cauliflower mash is a staple and home made tomato sauce. That is my usual breakfast with 2 poached eggs.

Will have to dispose of the elasticated big trousers. They are now too big and baggy!

No comments: