Tuesday, October 03, 2017

So far, doing well

Just had a week away from the scale and been to SA for Dr check ups.

I tried to follow the plan while I was away. Eating out for every meal.

Got back to find lost another Kg.

So thats nearly 9kg lost since I started 2 mths ago.

My breakfasts were poached eggs and bacon, tried to find vegetables but they were either mixed with pasta or with chilli. Stayed away from the bread and fruit.

Lunches were generally salads with protein. Either fish or chicken.

Dinners usually fish or beef with either salad or veg. Did have some rice the one night but only a half portion.

Mid afternoons I tried to have an apple so to avoid going into binge mode.

I can feel my clothes are looser. Will have to start resorting clothes and getting out some of the smaller sizes and getting rid of the big ones.

Finally I believe I can fix this problem I have had all my life.

Take it slow and do it properly. I find I dont need to cheat. I do miss bread and later may try and make a low carb bread for treats but not eat it every day.

Yesterday I made a batch of sauerkraut, some tomato sauce, some mashed cauliflower and a batch of yogurt.

I keep frozen mashed cauliflower in the freezer so I can make a quick meal in the microwave with tomato sauce and maybe a sprinkle of cheese.


No comments: