Saturday, March 02, 2019

A Ray of Hope

Am I finally going to find the answer to this problem I have had all my life?

Just skipping breakfast and having no carbs at all in the morning.

A low carb salad with protein for lunch.

Dinner veggie carbs with greens and protein.

I only eat 2 meals a day and have no snacks at all.

For the first time my afternoons seem to just slide effortlessly by.

I am not counting the hours until I can eat. I can get on with stuff.

I can wait for 30 mins or so if dinner is delayed as it was last night.

I no longer pick at food as I am cooking it.

I certainly feel that my clothes are looser.

Am looking forward to being able to fit into some of my tops that have gone to the bottom of the clothes pile as they got too small, or I got too big and they were tight or would not fit at all.

Still waking up a early. Partly to weigh, still cant get out of that habit but also after 4am or so I dont feel I can sleep any more. So I get up to read a book.

Going back through some of my diet books. Some say you must eat breakfast. Others have found what I have found that not eating breakfast stops the insulin surge later in the day followed by the glucose crash and cravings for carbs in the afternoon.

Maybe we have different degrees of insulin issues. Some can cope with breakfast. I find I am better fasting till 12.


No comments: