Sunday, March 10, 2019

12lbs and counting

Almost everyday I am seeing a drop on the scales. If it does not drop it stays the same for a day or so and then does a drop.

I have never felt so much control over the food I put in my mouth.

I can wait to eat for a short while without feeling I have to have something beforehand.

I wish I had known about this 50 years ago when I first went to weight watchers. I lost the weight but struggled every afternoon with the need to eat. As soon as I stopped the diet the need to eat won and I was back up to above my starting weight within 6mths.

Everytime I managed to lose weight it always came back and brought friends.

I thought the only way to lose weight was to have super will power.

Now I know that the will power is not necessary. If you can get control of your insulin you just have a two nice meals a day. They are satisfying and tasty, containing fat and very few carbs. Then your body switches back to using it fats stores and you lose more weight.

I am no longer constantly thinking about food. I thought this would never happen for me.

I have some more books coming. This is what I have so far.

Carbohydrate addict Diet
Breakfast is a dangerous Meal.
2 meals a day.

These are useful.

I got into some tops that have been too tight and certainly feel that the 12lbs has gone for ever.

On previous diets I have always felt the fat was just hanging around sort of out of sight but would soon be back if I gave in.

I feel more secure that this is working and is going to continue to work.

I still dont know what caused my cravings. Whether it was the protein breakfast or the milk in my morning coffees.

Only eating twice a day now feels normal for me and my appetite is normal and maybe I am going to finally get a normal body.

Once weight has gone I will experiment to see if its protein in the morning or the milk.

I know I can alway retreat back into this way of eating and get relief.

No comments: