Thursday, April 04, 2019

Realmealrevolution

Have just signed up to realmealrevolution and looking forward to working with a coach to continue my weight loss journey.

I recently had 2 weeks on holiday and for the first time came back weighing the same as when I left. I continued to skip breakfast and only eat 2 meals aday.

Occasionally my husband and I shared a dessert as we ate most of our meals out.

Made a change from returning 4 to 5kg heavier after a holiday.

I made some no flour bread the other day and cut it into 10 or so slices.

Bread has always been an issue for me so limiting myself to one slice a day with my salad for lunch.

I have the rest of the loaf sliced in the freezer for other days.

Lost 1kg since my return and not feeling that hungry so feel positive I can continue as I am and continue to lose.

No comments: