Friday, April 26, 2019

Steady Weight loss and good glucose control

Well at least I know I have one reader. Morning Sharon how are you? Enjoyed our skype call yesterday.

Can cross off another kg. Got below 96, 95.8 this morning. I am crossing the KG off as you do days of the week when you are looking forward to something.

Its taking me about 11 days to lose 1kg at the present rate. Without major hunger or feeling I am being deprived of anything I really want.

So 3kg a month which is about 7lbs. So lose a dress size over 2 months or so.

I have done so many diets when I have felt I was imposing an eating plan on a very unhappy body. The failure was almost built in before I started. Over the years I have lost 60 to 70lbs, 20 to 30kg about 5 or 6 times but its always come back and brought friends!

I have been looking all my life for a plan that causes me to lose weight without the rebound hunger. I thought if I could just do that all would be well. But until now I have never found the plan.

I know I can never go back to 'normal' eating. My normal eating is responsible for my weight gain.

I have to find a new normal and I can certainly live with this. Two nice filling meals a day.

I have also found I have recovered about 50% of my day. Previously my afternoons were a non starter with trying to get anything done. I was so tired and tried to do as little as possible.

Now I am bustling about finding things to do and getting them finished.

No longer dreading each day and the possibility of losing it all in a binge, but looking forward to a thinner future when I can cope with any food situation.

No comments: