Saturday, April 20, 2019

8KG and counting

Ideally I am planning on dropping at least 26 more kg and another 2 or 3 dress sizes.

May take me a year, may take 2 yrs.

What I know is that I am feeling so much better.

I still have issues with afternoon eating but try and make better choices. Cereal and breads are off the menu and I eat meats and cheese if I feel I need a mid afternoon snack.

I no longer find I need to eat more after my evening dinner. That habit has stopped.

I am skipping breakfast every day and finding it easy to do. But sometimes I tend to start my lunch about 11.45 rather than the 12 I am aiming for.

I am enjoying my 2 meals a day. Instead of low calorie, low fat foods which I used to try and stick to, I can now eat good platefuls of nice tasty food and feel much more satisfied once my meal is complete.

I am taking more care of myself. Using moisturizer and getting my old earrings out. Generally feeling better in myself.

The weight gain has never been my fault. I was given faulty information for the past 60 yrs.

My body cannot stay at the correct weight if I am trying to eat low calorie carbs.


No comments: