Sunday, March 03, 2019

Has it been this simple all along and why did I never find out till now?

Thats 10lbs gone in a month.

I certainly can feel that fat has gone from some places where it was before.

I am looking back into my many diet books. 3 trunks full, to see what I missed about breakfast fasting.

Some books did mention it but most said 'you must eat breakfast, its the most important meal of the day.' 'It sets you up and stops you feeling hungry later in the day.'

Well actually no, it does not do that for me and my system. Eating breakfast sets me up for hunger and cravings and low blood sugar later in the day.

I think because all my life I had experience this crashing and cravings and binging I thought it was normal. It never stopped and never went away.

So I disregarded any suggestion of breakfast fasting, or fasting later in the day, because I thought I just could not handle it. I had to eat, the thought of not eating frightened me.

Had I been told, well you can have coffee with cream in the mornings and instead of eating at 8 and 1 just have one good meal at 12, salad and protein and your afternoon hunger will stop. Completely and utterly stop would I have believed them? Would I have given it a try?

Then evening meal eat a nice balance protein and veg meal with some sort of gravy or sauce.

The need to eat after dinner in the evening has also gone along with the afternoon hunger.

Its not normal. If this has been happening to you its an insulin problem.

Needing to eat after a meal shows you are eating the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Once your body plugs its cables into your fat stores you will feel so much better. No tiredness, no hours dragging out, you have the energy to do stuff. Whatever you want to do.

If you do skip a meal and I find breakfast the easiest, your other meals must have really good nutrition, also take a multivit and some  fish oil capsules.

No comments: