Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Keto that works for me

I have renamed this blog to Keto dietinglady as keto is the only thing that works for me.

I have remained around the same weight since Dec 19 at about 22kg lower than my heaviest weight. That is success in my book.

I am still working towards getting another 10kg off and being able to fit into 'normal' clothes even though I know my eating will never be 'normal' according to the dietary guidelines.

About time those dietary guidelines were changed to reflect the damage that uncontrolled glucose consumption can do to the health and body shape. When I say glucose, I am including, bread, potatoes, rice, grain products. All of which are broken down into glucose in the digestion process.

Fat, including saturated fat, is a much better option for energy for the Insulin Resistant. When I consume good fats, I am satisfied with less, eat less often and have more energy for activities.

No comments: