Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Vitamin K2 why am I taking it for keto dieting?

 This first week on 400mcg of Vitamin K2 have been a revelation.

Perhaps I am normal after all!

All my life I have had these afternoon and evening overeating sessions. Even when I am trying so hard to lose weight and not to eat outside meal times.

Even with keto dieting and 2 meals a day which is touted to reduce hunger I still has the need to hunt for food in the afternoon.

Because of the green list I would choose my foods from the meats, cheese, nuts etc. But I still felt my eating was out of my control, something would just take over in the afternoons and I would find myself eating foods without any sense of control.

So how has this week been different since I started the K2 last Tuesday.

Weight has been stable and showed a small decrease this morning. So that means I am finally doing something right.

I dont have to try and distract myself from food in the afternoons, to try and keep 'busy'.

I wake up every morning knowing I will not self sabotage and finally I will get to the weight I have always wanted to be and stay there for the rest of my life.

I have been doing more research on Vitamin K2, it seems to be responsible for so much it is amazing that it is not mainstream the way Vitamin C is. Maybe because it is found in foods that the dietary 'advice' said we should avoid. Grass fed cows, butter, cream, milk and meat. Egg yolks from hens eating grass and bugs.

My pills are derived from natto which is a fermented soya beans, but contains no soya. Go figure!

I am certainly recommending taking Vitamin K2 to all my family. Especially the men as it is also good for them for heart health, blood sugar issues and wards of Alzheimer's.

My fasting blood glucose has not changed so far. But my 2hrs after lunch is much lower and so is my after evening meal test.

I will not continue to test 3 times a day but it is interesting when I have made a change to measure any alteration to the glucose test. My ketones have also been up, especially the breath meter which is interesting.

Here is a pod cast that talks about Vitamin K2 for those that are interesting in finally finding a solution.

https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/1453181214/the-fat-emperor-podcast/want-to-reverse-your-calcification-and-heart-disease-heres-how-ep21

ketomichelle2020@gmail.com








No comments: