Saturday, April 04, 2009

Under 11 stone

153.8lbs

Yes Yes Yes.

Finally have broken through that 11stone mark and am into the 10stones. That is under 70kg.

My weight has been doing little bounces for the past week. Up 0.2lbs and then down 0.4lbs then up 0.2lbs again.

On the lowcarbdiet forum one of the ladies said she is not having diet sodas any more so yesterday I did not have my usual diet pepsi or coke. I did not miss it as much as I thought I would. I may still have one if we eat out but will try and avoid them at home and just have water or no sugar juice.

Will have to decide what to wear for church tomorrow. I am doing the church tea. I may dig out my size 12 navy posh frock with the peplum which I really love and have not worn for years. May even be able to put a belt on!

Hope my weight does not bounce back up over the 154lbs tomorrow as that would be a disappointment but on recent results it might do so I just have to be prepared and wait for it to go down again which on this Atkins diet I know that it will. So great to be assured of a weight loss as long as I stick to the 27 to 30 net carbs per day.

No comments: