Tuesday, February 26, 2019

4 kg and counting

Scale this morning showed that I have lost 4kg. Which is nearly 9lbs so well passed the first half stone loss.

Just got to repeat that 10 more times!

I keep waiting for the afternoon cravings to hit leading into a binge. But it just does not happen.

Yesterday dinner was half an hour late and I had no difficulty in waiting for the rest of the family to arrive so we could dish up.

My 8 hr diet book arrived yesterday. This is talking about the science behind the 8 hr eating window and a 16 hr fast.

I am operating on a 6 hr eating window and an 18 hr fast.

I only eat at 12 and again at 6. But I do have coffee with cream in the mornings.

Looking forward to getting the 1st stone off. 6.5kg.

I feel this is the WOE I have been looking for all my life. Diets that recommend 3 meals and 2 snacks daily just do not suit my metabolism. I am hungry all the time on the diet like that.

When I do eat I have basically what I want and eat till I feel sated. I have a low carb lunch, salad and protein. Then a higher carb dinner also with protein and veg. We dont have to cook special dishes for me. I have the same meat or chicken as the rest of the family.


No comments: