Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Fasting controls cravings?

I started this WOE about 2 weeks ago. When I got back from my holiday.

Basically I have given up eating breakfast at breakfast time.

I have my 2 eggs for lunch with a nice salad and some mayo and yogurt salad dressing.

Mid pm I have a cup of tea and a small snack. Yesterdays was cauli mash with grated cheese zapped in microwave.

Then at 6 I have my main meal. I have been having half a packet of instant noodles, without the flavour packet. Yesterday my protein was lamb spare ribs cut off bone, then any veg I fancy. I complete my meal in about 20mins.

Then I dont eat again till the following lunch time. So about an 18hr fast.

So far I am 1.7kg down in 2 weeks.

My afternoon craving hunger has stopped.

I feel satisfied after my evening meal.

I can walk into the kitchen in the evening without needing to eat a little something.

I am guestimating my calories at about 1000 for the day.

300 for lunch/breakfast.
100 for the snack.
600 for the dinner.

I have been having coffee in the mornings with milk but today have switched to thin cream.

Trying to only have 3 servings of coffee and plenty of water.

Food seems to no longer be an obsession.

I dont spend all my time planning my next feeding as I usually do on diets.

I hope it continues.


No comments: