Monday, February 18, 2019

The Cherry pickers Diet

Lots of dieting books say dont mix your diets. Use one and stick to it.

But I have ignored that rule.

I am fasting from Breakfast is a dangerous meal.

I have coffee and cream in the morning.

I eat a protein and salad lunch from Atkins.

I have the reward meal from Carbohydrate Addicts. Which might include fat and carbs. Last night I had steak, noodles ( half a minute noodle packet), cream sauce and vegetables.

The scale has gone down again this morning, after I changed the battery.

I work with both metric and imperial. So just dropped below 16stone for the very last time.

Now I understand my system better and how insulin is constantly derailing my previous diets I have finally got my insulin under control by going without carbs for 23 hrs in the day. That allows my system to access my fat stores and finally use them as they should have been used years ago.

Eating 5 times a day as so many diets recommend is setting me up for failure.

Eating twice a day controls my afternoon craving and I feel far more satisfied with what I am eating.

Lost an inch off the hips. So hope to continue the good progress.


No comments: