Saturday, February 23, 2019

Easier to get up out of my chair

Had to turn up a pair of trousers yesterday. Not just once but twice as the backs were trailing on the ground.

Finding get up from a chair much less of an effort. Feeling I can move more freely.

Also found my one ring will now come off my finger. Not been able to move that for over 18mths. The others are smaller so those will take some time to become loose.

I have to leave my rings on when I have a mani as they cant be removed.

Got a mani and pedi and facial booked for Tues so that is something to look forward to.

My blood glucose is more stable now. Fasting was 5.9 this morning. Would like to get that down into the lower 5's.

I am going to miss having my breakfasts on holiday next month. But if I have to choose between eating breakfast, which is usually the same, 2 eggs, and feeling this way, I will choose feeling this way.

Having the coffee and cream in the morning keeps the hunger pangs controllable and I know that it will soon be lunch.

No comments: