Friday, February 22, 2019

Travelling OK

Been away a night on business. Did not take scale so keen to see weight this morning.

Another 600gms gone.

We skipped the breakfast spot going and coming back.

Lunch I had breaded prawn tails but peeled breading off before eating, Bit messy but tasty.

Followed by salmon and a greek salad.

Dinner was one piece of fillet with creamy pepper sauce on the side. I had some salad beforehand and I think coleslaw had added sugar. With a small baked potato and cream.

I took my own coffee with cream for the morning and bought cream so I could travel with coffee and cream on the way back.

So thats about 8lbs gone in 3 weeks. 3.6kg

I just have to repeat that 10 more times.

Enjoying the twice cooked omlette from Tom Kerridges book. I keep that in the fridge. Cut it into cubes and fry with extra cheese and had that on salad for lunch yesterday.

Evening was the end of a T bone with veg.

Found myself quite itchy last night. Hope it stops. Seems to be a reaction to losing weight.

No comments: