Saturday, May 11, 2019

Down into the next Kg number

Finally dropped 400gms and now in the kg lower and nearer to awesome weight.

Had over 11 days at the same weight which disturbed me a bit.

Wondering if the flax bread I am making is enough to push me off losing.

So stuck the ready made flax bread in the old freezer and will try and bring it out later. Maybe a slice at the weekend as I do enjoy a slice of bread.

Will monitor how I feel without the bread and hope to go back to losing steadily the way I was before I started making it.

Downloaded Gary Taubes Case against Sugar which I have not read before.

I definitely had an issue with bread and sugar but not so much fructose although when I was younger I did drink a lot of sugarary fizzy drinks when I got the chance.

Personally I think that the sweetners and diet drinks contribute to the cravings for carbs in the afternoons and evenings. They set the body up to prepare for incoming sugar and none arrives. So the insulin stays high and removes what little glucose is already in the blood stream. Leading to low blood glucose and subsequent hunger and binging on carbs.

Now I have nothing sweet at all and my appetite is much calmer and more manageable.

Hope to get to 10kg lost within next week or so.

Finding clothes in my wardrobe I can now get into. Size 18 faux leather navy jacket I bought 2 years ago and hardly ever worn.

Better start wearing the stuff now before it is too big!!

No comments: