Friday, May 31, 2019

Getting into a routine

Finding this less of a struggle now I have been doing it for a few months.

I always got in a panic about the idea of skipping meals as I thought it would make me climb the walls with hunger.

But in fact skipping breakfast makes me less hungry and has stopped the continual need to eat in the afternoons.

I get up and have a few cups of coffee with cream. I hardly think about food in the morning and not even any tummy grumbles till about 11.30.

I try and do my exercise in the morning, got a new glide machine with arms so looking forward to trying that.

Yesterday I ate 2 cold chicken wings while I was heating up my bone broth with cauliflower lunch. I follow that with a mainly lettuce salad plus the fromage frais which I make from hanging greek yoghurt. I might also have a spoon of that in the morning as it is a pro biotic.

After lunch I might have a siesta till 14 hrs.

Cup of tea with milk at 3.30 and start preparing supper for 6pm when the children arrive home from school.

I have one bowl of food for supper. Yesterday was fillet steak with pepper cream sauce. The radishes I planted are ready so I made radish 'chips', cauliflower, cabbage and courgetti noodles.

Then a cup of chamomille tea in the evening.

Scale has moved down 400gms in last 2 days.

The freedom from the endless need to eat is something I have never experienced before.

No comments: