Thursday, March 19, 2009

Four Stone

155.8lbs

Finally made the 56lb loss this morning. I have been yoyoing up and down by 1 or 2lbs for the past 2 weeks which has been frustrating for me.

I finally stopped having the salty foods yesterday. Bacon for breakfast and feta cheese for supper, had tuna in oil instead, and it has worked and scale has budged off that 156.75lbs where it seems it has been stuck for weeks.

Once I have lost another 2lbs I will finally be under the 11 stone mark and into the 10stones. I still have some belly rolls and am looking forward to seeing those disappear. Am doing the exercise each day. I managed to get my netbook set up with power DVD and can play my DVD's on it. It is much smaller to carry around and the battery lasts longer so I can set it up and exercise in the bedroom if the TV is in use.

Maybe my new black jeans will fit soon.

No comments: