Thursday, December 21, 2017

Back to Milk

I decided yesterday to switch back to milk in my coffee and tea.

While I had been enjoying the richness of the cream in my drinks I did not feel that my weight was dropping the way it has been.

I am happy to use cream in my sauces but have gone back to milk in coffee.

Cream is not that easy to get here and I was concerned that I would run out. I can always buy milk so less stressful. This is a rest of my life eating plan so I dont want to have to find special foods. It has to work with my life.

I saw under 200lbs again on the scale this morning. I first saw it about 10 days ago before I started the cream. So looking forward to slowly seeing the numbers reduce.

It is so empowering to find that I can reduce my weight without starving and without feeling deprived all the time.

I have now finished my Course to become a Banting Buddies coach and hope to be able to help other folk with the same problem.

To find a coach follow the link.

http://www.bantingbuddies.com/accredited-coaches/

Some of us do not have bodies that were designed to run on glucose ( bread and sugar). To become lean as we should be we have to get our energy from fat. Fat that we eat and fat on our bodies.

Fat is what we need to eat. To tell the obese to go low fat and low calorie just makes the problem worse.

It takes a leap of faith to try the high healthy fat diet but once you do you wont go back to the glucose.

I am not really too worried about how long this takes me. Maybe a year? I feel so much better and I know my diet is not going to change much once I get my weight down.

I never want to find I have put it all back on again as I have so many times before when I have gone low calorie.


No comments: