Friday, December 08, 2017

Some Big Goals coming up

Weight is continuing to drift downwards. Not major weight losses each week but about 400gms or so.

With the Banting eating I do not get gains. Either it hovers at the same weight for a few days and then there is a drop, or 100gms go in a day.

I have stopped being fearful of finding the scale showing an increase because I am finding this so easy and I dont feel the need to cheat. Why would I when the food I am eating is so filling and tasty?

Over the next few weeks I am going to see a drop from 90kg into the 80's. Also I am going to drop below 14st. Something I have not seen for 10 yrs or more. Also a drop below 200lbs.

So all achievements worth celebrating.

I have bought a colour printer and a projector so will soon be ready to start helping others with this weight loss journey.

I am training as a Banting Buddy lifestyle coach to help others start on the journey that I am doing.

It was never about the calories, it was always about the carbs.



No comments: