Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back From Cape Town

11 8 3/4lbs

I have decided not to change the profile figure but will just post the weight in the posting box until I get back down to the 11 4 3/4lbs I was before I went on holiday.

We were away 2 weeks and we had a fabulous time. The first 4 days were spent in Joburg and the next 10 days in Cape Town. We ate at restaurants every day so I am amazed that I only put on 4 lbs. In a pre diet holiday I would have put 10lbs at least on over a holiday like that so I am feeling very pleased with myself.

I checked on my previous progress and it took me 10 days to get from 11 8 3/4 to 11 4 and 3/4lbs so I will see if I can do the same again.

It was great to go into normal clothes shops and buy blouses and trousers and tops and they fitted.

Most places we ate would do chicken or fish and salad. The only time I had a bit of bread was on the airplanes where I would leave half the roll and eat the top half with the filling.

We did lots of walking along the beach at Strand in False Bay and also walked up Cape Point and also went swimming in the sea so got lots of exercise.

I bought some new lamp shades for the house which I hope my husband will put up today.

I shopped yesterday for chickens and fish and lots of vegetables and my daughter has also been looking after the new veggie garden. I bought some new seeds in SA for the veggie garden so will get those planted. Am looking forward to getting back to my steamed veggies and potatoes as I have missed those while away.

Sorting out the washing and unpacking today. Is my birthday a week today so hope to move at least 3lbs by then so could be nearer the 11st 5lbs which is under the 160 lbs again.

Should have some more books waiting at the couriers. Other daughter was diagnosed with a polycystic ovary by Dr and I know this low carb diet can sort that out so lending her the books. She must have my insulin problem.

No comments: