Monday, February 16, 2009

Thought I had lost it but am now back

162lbs

It was all too much. Over the last 2 months I have had 2 holidays and Christmas and then a birthday. Was eating far too much, weight was going up and I felt out of control again.

Should have just stuck to ice cream for the birthday puddings and not had 3 helpings of the package chocolate mousse! Was so full of sugar just sent my system into overdrive and I could not stop eating. Interesting that my two daughters also commented on the difficulty they had after the weekend.

Found this brilliant Low carb forum. Put a link on the page to their site. Also found out how to do a proper ticker and get that on the blog.

Over last couple of days have lost the 3.5lbs I put on and am back to 162lbs. Am starting to get the DVD exercise program out and am back on track to get to the 152lbs.

Looking forward first to getting under the 160lb and back to the weight I was before the SA holiday in January. Only 3.25lbs to lose to get there.

Really feel motivated again.

No comments: