Sunday, November 19, 2017

Had my first Bath in 20yrs!

I had stopped taking baths as I was concerned about not being able to get out and have to call for help!

Yesterday after a long day, driving 6hr round trip to deliver sheep and also watching the Grandsons in a gala, I decided to run a bath, put some of my bubble bath in and have a relaxing time.

No issues getting out.

Had a visit from the woosh fairy over the last few days. Dropped 400gms from one morning to the next.

Very nice surprise. Its taken me 16 days to lose 2kg so thats about 1kg in 8 days. So between 3 and 4kg a month.

Its great to have confidence that I have finally found my problem and as long as I dont go back to counting calories and trying to add bread back into my diet, I can look forward to a slimmer future.

My blood sugar seems very stable these days. I dont get the afternoon binge attacks any more. If I do feel I need something there are always foods I can eat without impinging on my blood sugar levels so they are self limiting. I am off the roller coaster finally.

Looking forward to be able to get into some of the pairs of jeans I have put aside. The bigger ones are in my cupboard ready to try on and the smaller ones in a case for later.

Made a banting friendly sweet chilli sauce.

Take one onion and a clove of garlic.
Add half teaspoon dried chilli flakes to taste.
Saute in a pan with butter and avo oil till soft.
Add a little water and blizt with stick blender.
Add xylitol syrup to taste.
Keep in sealed container in the fridge.



No comments: