Sunday, November 05, 2017

Hope

Over the last 50 yrs or so hope has been in short supply.

Every day I would seem to be fighting the same battle. How to stay out of the fridge and pantry in the afternoons and evenings.

Mornings were never so much of a problem. But every afternoon I would be trying to resist the urge to go and find something to eat, then the binge would start.

The afternoon urge seems to be a thing of the past. Now I have finally given up with bread, even wholemeal wheat bread and also started taking magnesium morning and evenings I find I can get through the afternoons and sometimes even enjoy them.

I have now gained another 8 hrs of productivity. After lunch and in the evenings I would never get anything done. Reading and eating seemed to be all I could summon the energy to do.

Over the past 2 afternoon I have been going through my wardrobes. 7 different sizes to try and sort out.

Some big old tops have ended up in the rag bag. Elasticated trousers are going into a bin bag while I decide what to do with them.

Trousers and jeans have been sorted into wear now or very soon. Try again in about 2 months. And maybe a year if ever.

I now have all the tops on the bed in the spare room and will work through those. Throwing the ones I will never wear, then tops for now to go in the cupboard and tops to bring out later to try.

Hope to have lost a couple more kg by Christmas. Just looking for small weight losses, but I do want to see the scale show new lower figures.

No comments: