Friday, November 03, 2017

Sorting the Clothes

In my cupboards I have about 40 yrs of clothes in 7 different sizes.

Items only get thrown out as rags. My skinny stuff I wore for maybe a few weeks many years ago but ever hopeful I dont get rid of them in the hope that maybe some day a miracle will happen and I will manage to fit back into them!

Well maybe the miracle is on its way. Have dropped about 2 dress sizes in 3 months. I have put all the fat elasticated trousers in a case for now.

Have just been hunting out all the smaller size trousers to see what I have. Surprised to see I have at least 3 pairs of never worn size 14's with labels still attached!

I am not going to try any of these on. Would just depress me when I want to be upbeat about my life.

So the plan is to use the tape measure and measure the waists.

Then will put into 3 piles.

Those I might try on now.

Those I will put on one side for 6 mths time.

Those I wont try on for at least a year!!

Once I have worked through the trousers will then go through the tops and see what is worth keeping.

I tried on my lovely leather jacket and that certainly looks as though it will be wearable in a few months time.

It will be like a dream come true to get back into these smaller clothes and know I will never need the big ones again as I have finally found the answer for me.

Still taking the magnesium. Now 1 tablet in the morning and 2 in the evening. I feel I have so much more energy and am no longer putting things off and not getting round to stuff.

Much easier to get up out of the lounge chair too. 

No comments: