Thursday, November 27, 2008

Achieved Pamela Clark's loss

168.25 Loss 44lbs in 17.5 weeks

Just worked that out at an average of 2.5lbs per week. Over the last month or so the loss has been more in the 2 to 2.25lbs a week. But that is still very respectable and I am not complaining at all.

To find a diet/eating plan where I can have a good size main meal, small breakfast and supper, not feel hungry and have no cravings and lose weight like this is the answer to my prayers. I did not think it was possible. The added bonus is my beautiful nails and that I have so much more get up and go.

Tomorrow is my last day teaching for the rest of my life. I never have to sit with form threes again! Am still in the process of sorting stuff out and taking things back to school. Will have another clear out of papers and CD's today. Maybe I will be able to get my TV lounge up and running when I get back.

I am thinking of ordering some more Rosemary Conley stuff. I have been wondering about her facial flex exerciser. It is quite pricey at 40 pounds sterling but if it works is worth it. My mouth tends to turn down at the ends and it would be nice to see a more cheerful face. Since a lot of the fat has gone my face is looking better but I certainly cant afford a face lift so maybe this is the next best thing. They also have a toning band to assist with exercise. I have got bingo wings under my arms I would like to see go. Last thing was a gravy strainer to get rid of the fat in stock. I had one years ago but it got broken. If I order those I will give them the mercury address and get the stuff sent out to Mkushi. Am going to try and not overload my suitcase this trip.

Having lost three quarters of a pound yesterday I dont know if I will get to the 12st or even 11.13.75 by tomorrow but should make it by Monday. Wonder what I will weigh in three weeks time when I get back. Would be nice to be 6lbs less but I will be happy for any loss at all. Will do Christmas low fat and no grain and get in plenty of fruit and vegetables to fill me up.

No comments: