Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Easier

12 st 5lbs

I only have 3/4lb to lose and I will then have lots 40lbs. Without really any major difficulties and without wanting to cheat at any point.

Two pounds more and I will have lost 3 stone since July.

I bought some fancy black denims in our local SA shop yesterday. They are too tight at present but once I have lost another 7 to 10lbs I should be able to do them up without a muffin top. One pair I really like as they have silvery embroidery on the back pockets.

Only two more weeks and I will be about to go to my last day of teaching. Then off to UK for 2 weeks and back in time for Christmas.

Very pleased with the laser treatment I had done on a pigmentation mark on my cheek. It was dark brown but is now pink after a week and almost fades in with the surrounding skin.

Hope to be in the 12 4's tomorrow. Had chicken breast without skin cooked in the non stick frying pan, steamed potatoes, butternut, cabbage and spinach for lunch with a bit of sweet chilli sauce.

No comments: