Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not sure what is happening

I did go to the 6th form dinner on Friday and tried to be good. I took my own diet cokes and only helped myself to the vegetables and did not have any pudding. But even so I have found that my weight is 1 and a quarter lbs more than it was on Friday morning. All I can do is hang in there and keep telling myself there is no way I could have put this much weight on with what I ate and so I am sure that I will stabilize soon and should get down under the 12st 2 within the next few days.

I ordered some more books from Amazon. How I gave up my Low-fat diet and lost 40lbs and one called the Diet Delusion. I am getting those shipped straight out here.

There is no doubt in my mind that the way I always used to diet with cutting back on fat but continuing to eat grains was totally incorrect and made any diet so much more difficult. Toast for breakfast and sandwich for lunch is the path to cravings and binges for the rest of the afternoon and evening. This low fat no grains is so much easier to cope with on a day to day basis. I have not cheated once since the end of July, I have no desire to munch on my husbands biscuits or chocolate. I have one bowl of cereal at day in the morning instead of 2 or 3 in the afternoons. My blood sugar control is 100%, and my nails are still looking very nice and have not broken.

Next post will hopefully be at 169.5lbs.

No comments: