Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quietly confident

Not putting the weight up today as I did have some of the leaving supper last night so that has affected the weight.

But for the first time in my life I am confident that I will lose the remaining 30lbs and that any little rise on the scale is caused by salt/water retension and will disappear if I keep to the low fat and no grain eating plan.

For the first time I can get through the day without having to fight cravings all afternoon and evening.

I tried some of my smaller jeans on this morning and am looking forward to getting back in 2 weeks and finding some of them will do up! At present they are still a smaller size than I am.

I am packing the suitcase and will be leaving tomorrow morning early. Fly on Tuesday and arrive in Cornwall on Tuesday late evening. I will probably check my weight before I leave here tomorrow but am basing my present weight on yesterdays figure 11st 13.75lbs and will see what the new weight will be when I get back in 2 and a half weeks. Hopefully somewhere near the 11st 9lb mark.

No comments: