Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blip up

Had an upward blip on the scale today when I expected a downward one. No reason for it as far as I can see. Food choices were good yesterday. I did have tinned trout as a treat rather than tuna. Very expensive and only 3 small fillets in the tin and I had all of them! Used the oil as well. In fact I think there was more oil than trout and it may have had more salt than my usual tinned fish.

So for today will blame that and expect the extra lb to go over the next couple of days.

Wearing my jeans regularly now and the muffin top has almost gone. Still deciding the fate of my elasticated trousers. Do I give them away? Burn them. Keep them in case I need them again!! I dont think so. This is the eating plan for the rest of my life. I have never found a way of eating that suits me so well and heads the binges off at the pass.

My binges were solely caused by a lack of fat and oil in my diet. Once I allowed myself the fat and oil the binges went away.

Did another couple of hours in the combine yesterday and can now do the augering and off loading soya into the trailer.

I would never have had the confidence to try this when I was at my top weight. I would have had difficulty getting up the ladder! If you want to completely forget about food drive a combine! There is so much to think about on the controls and the grain and what is in front of you.

No comments: