Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eggs and Butter

I was reading the other day that this is the breakfast that the American explorer who went to live with the Eskimos ate with his wife every day. It is now the breakfast that I have 2 eggs and half an ounce of butter. It is amazing how that little can keep me from being hungry till about 12 or 1 o clock. I have now got my D and GD on the same breakfast. The menfolk are still going for their cereal as well as the eggs and toast.

I ordered 3 copies of Dr Clark High Protein Fast Food Diet yesterday. Going to give one to each of my D and keep one copy for myself.

We all have issues with eating too much carbohydrate. One D went back to induction yesterday. She had gone travelling, missed breakfast so bought fritters and then it was all downhill for the rest of the day and she struggled the next day to get the control back over her eating.

Once our bodies get that taste of sugar from the carbs it just wants more and more and wont use up the fat stores.

How I wish I had found this information years ago. It would have saved me a fortune on clothes. I would not have the fat, medium and slim wardrobes that I have now. Fat items are being put on one side as I know I am never ever going to need them again.

No comments: