Monday, April 23, 2012

Milk

Well that was unexpected. Have lost 400gms in the last 2 days. The only thing I have changed in my diet is when I have coffee outside mealtimes I have been putting cream in it rather than milk. I have not been taking cream regularly because it is sometimes not available. I did not think it would make that big a difference but it seems I am wrong.
Will keep on with the experiment and see what happens. I have read that milk is very insulaemic it makes your body produce more insulin from the gms of carb in the milk. That is why babies get so round and fat and cuddly on just milk!

So good review point. Scale showed fat % of 40 this morning so will be good to see that drop into the 30's soon. 4" off hips and waist and 3" off chest. Total of 13kg or 28.6lbs or 2 stone since I started this 4 months ago.

I was assuming that the weight loss would slow up soon. I still have at least another 40lbs to go. But maybe if I can watch my milk intake it might be faster than I thought. Would be good if I can keep losing at 6lbs a month.

Rings will now slide off my finger whereas before I could not move them!

Booked a hotel booking for Sept with my mother. Asked if they can have berries and cream in for my desserts while mother is tucking into cheesecake! Then I could also have decaf coffee with cream and not feel I am missing out.

No comments: