Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zips

Starting to get into some of my trousers with zips. For the past 2 years I have been in elasticated trousers so was very chuffed this week to find I could get back into these trousers. Remember buying the pair I wore yesterday in Cape Town 4 years ago.

Yesterday felt I needed more food after supper. Maybe I did not have enough for supper. Have not eaten outside mealtimes for a while. Went to the fridge and got some cold meat and cheese and was happy with that.

I have to keep my fat intake up or the binging and munchies will come back.

Another 100gms gone this morning. This is a much slower diet than anything I have tried before but then I want this to be my last successful diet. I never want to put on 60lbs again. So another 40 or so lbs to go, 4oz at a time!

No comments: