Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blood Pressure

One of the triggers for going on this diet was a medical I had to have in July this year.

At that point my blood pressure was 159/89 the first reading was 90 on the lower figure.

I was warned that this was too high and I needed to do something about it. Hence the diet.

Yesterday I went for another test and am now 110/74 so am well in the normal range for blood pressure.

Weight is still the same as it was yesterday so not worried. Going to have fish today as that always brings the weight down a bit.

Found the problem with the file was that the program wanted to open it with a graph there must be a division by 0 in the file somewhere. Turned off the graph first page and the accounts are now opening properly.

Will post again tomorrow.

No comments: