Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Easier at Home

12 10 1/4 lbs

Yesterday I had steamed haddock with my veg for lunch and today we are having a roast chicken. I am trying to use the exercise bike 3 times a day and do 2kms each time. According to the digital read out that only uses up 90 cals but I am sure there is an increase in the cals used over the next hour or so after the exercise so I am assuming it is actually 150 cals which should take off an extra half pound a week. The bike also takes a reading of my pulse. I start at about 72 and go up to just over 100. If I go at a steady slower pace my pulse is steady around the 90 mark. I can do the 2kms in around 11 mins.

My nails are still looking good and I have not broken any. Still trying to find out if that is linked to the blood sugar/ insulin imbalance.

Five weeks time I will be in UK. I could be just over the 12 stone then. Dont think I will get under the 12 stone in 5 weeks unless I start losing 3 lbs a week again and I dont think that is possible.

I worked out I lost 12lbs in the last 5 weeks and it took me 6 weeks to lose a stone, 14 lbs,

I have 2 and a quarter pounds to lose and I will be under the 80kg mark. Should achieve that in the next 10 days or so.

I am looking forward to getting under the 12 stone and into the 11 stones as then I am simply overweight and not obese! Should do that in December.

I have never managed to stay slim. I worked out I have been in the 10stones maybe 7 times in my life and every time getting there was the signal to stop controlling my food intake and then I would be rapidly over the 12 stones again and that was the time to give up and just eat what I wanted.

This time is going to be different I am going to stay with the low grain,low fat way of eating. Stick to the main meal at lunch time and am going to get under 10st and stay there.

No comments: