Thursday, October 02, 2008

Cinnamon Diet

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4413

Article

I found this article through a South beach diet web page.

Since I found it I have been making an effort to have more cinnamon in my diet. This morning I had half a teaspoon on my bran/museli cereal and will have another half teaspoon in a small yoghurt this afternoon.

I dont know if my extra cinnamon intake is helping to move the fat out of my fat cells but in the last 4 days I have lost over 3lbs. This is a real bonus. In the last 24 hours the weight loss has gone back to 1/4lb a day which I am happy with. Still not tempted to eat outside meal times and feeling good. Hopefully I now have normal blood sugar.

Only another half pound to go and I have lost 28lbs or 2 stone. Once I lose the next 28lbs will be nearly down to my first goal weight.

Wish I had found this eating plan 40 years ago it would have saved a lot of misery and frustration!

No comments: