Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Easy Diet

They were so right when they called this the easy diet. It is the first one I have had no problem sticking to. No diet is ever effortless but this is definitely the one for me. It suits the way I eat and what I like to eat and I very rarely feel hungry and the cravings for extra goodies have gone. As it is now; I know there is ice cream and chocolate ( left over from husbands birthday) in the fridge and biscuits in the lounge but is is no effort at all to the resist the urge to go and finish the lot. I have never been able to do that before.

I am getting the Doc Martin series 1 and 2 DVD's today. One of the teachers at school is leaving and put a notice up with them for sale so that is a bargin. I enjoy that drama so much.

Hope to lose another 3lbs or so before we go to Lusaka at the end of next week and go out for an Anniversary meal. Will try and do low cal soup for lunch so I can splurge out a bit for the meal. But I know that as long as I stick to the principles of low fat and low grain I can eat pretty much what I want and not put weight on.

Feeling much lighter and more energetic but still not started a regular exercise plan. That is the sure route for failure for me. Would like to get an exercise bike that I could use while watching TV. Will see about getting one next week as we are going in the vanette and would have room to bring it back. Sure I could do 30 mins a day without any problems. Will think around that one.

No comments: