Monday, October 13, 2008

What a surprise

12st 13 3/4lbs

Did not expect to be under the 13 stone this morning. I even wondered about not getting on the scale today.

Had the party for my husbands birthday yesterday. I managed to get through the day on a bowl of cereal in the morning and soup at lunch time. I was hungry but I knew there was nice food coming in the evening.

I wore my new floaty suit and felt quite respectable. I did spring rolls for a starter but I did not have one of those. I had some really nice veg. Did ribbons of butternut had water chesnuts lots of peppers and corgettes. We just fried the prawns on their own and I had about 8 of those with a veggie stir fry. Then a few noodles cooked in the prawn stock. The friend who was helping said you need more oil in this but I said no that is for me and put chicken stock in it instead.

Daughter had done a cheesecake with strawberries on top and I got a small teacup and had some in that. Much more limiting than a bowl. Everyonelse had ice cream as well.

Gave my husband his new golf set bag and trolley so he was happy. I get the old one that we have had for 30 years! Also the chocolate I kept in the fridge for him. Am so pleased that I can now have food and sweeties in the house without feeling an uncontrollable urge to finish whatever there is. That is such a relief that I can now control myself when food is around.

I had my teaspoon of cinnamon yesterday with cereal and my yoghurt. Definately feeling smaller and fitter.

Normality here I come. Would be the answer to prayer if I can get this fat off and keep it off for the rest of my life. Has been such a burden.

No comments: