Saturday, October 23, 2010

Goats

Having real problems trying to keep baby goats alive. Last time I kept goats the babies were really tough and needed no help. In the last week we have had 3 nannies kid. The first 2 both had twins that were born dead. Yesterday the twins were born alive but I did not realise how weak they were till the evening. They had not managed to stand since they were born in the morning and the goatman had not made sure they had had a feed. I bought them up and fed them by bottle last night. One died at 12 and the other was dead when I got up at 3am. Hoping I can figure out what is going on. That is 6 dead kids within the week.

Still on track diet wise. I feel this diet now just goes on in the background while I get on with my life. Feeling much more confident now with the irvingia that I am not going to wreck my diet with an overeating binge. The afternoons are now zipping quickly past and it is soon ready for supper.

No comments: